Court Reporters / Transcription Services
Digital Audio Recordings (FTR) in Courtrooms
Language Interpreters & Services to the Hearing-Impaired
Telephonic Appearances - Policies and Procedures
Videos and Presentations
The Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida has numerous online videos available. Videos include Bankruptcy Basics, Credit Abuse Resistance Education, and an electronic history of our Judges.
The Court encourages the use of videoconference equipment and is interested in better serving its public. If you are an attorney who has access to video technology and would like to appear via video, please contact a courtroom administrator.
Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa courtroom Video Conference capabilities:
• Fixed cameras (judge, witness, one per lectern)
• Monitors in courtrooms
• Two-channel infrared transmitter (one for hearing impaired and one for interpreter capabilities)
• Telephone system tied to sound system
• Audio in/audio out connections (requires RCA-type connector or ¼" phono-type connectors)
• Wireless microphones for the handicapped in all courtrooms in all divisions
Courtroom 21 at William and Mary Law School
Designed to give courtroom participants the visual and technological information they need in preparing for trial in any participating courtroom in the U.S.
Courtroom Technology - Status